Friday 1 August 2014

Wishlist #90

Its wishlist time again, I hope you are all well. I have had a good week.

Products Mentioned:
1. GOSH - Natural Blush - Electric Pink - £6.99
2. Barry M - Nail Polish - Papaya - £3.99
3. Rimmel - Volume Flash Mascara - The Max Bold Curves - £6.69
4. Bourjois - Shine Edition Lipstick - £7.99
5. ELF - Lip Brush - £1.95
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. GOSH - Natural Blush - Electric Pink - Now this is a beautiful blush shade, I have never tried anything from GOSH before so I don't know how any of the products are. It looks like a shade I already have but is probably a perfect shade for me.
 
2. Barry M - Nail Polish - Papaya - This is a lovely orange shade, I do love orange shades of nail polish because I feel that they look amazing on the nails as it makes you look as if you have tan. I love gelly hi-shine they are my favourite polishes from Barry M.
 
3. Rimmel - Volume Flash Mascara - The Max Bold Curves - I love testing out mascaras especially from different brands which I love. I haven't seen many blog posts about this mascara actually. I feel that this looks amazing. I am sure that I will be looking for these swatches because I love looking at new mascaras.
 
4. Bourjois - Shine Edition Lipstick - I have seen this so many times and have given it a little swatch which I really enjoy. I think its so pretty as well and I also have no idea what the name of this lipstick is. That does annoy me because I love it when products have names on, I also looked on the superdrug website and I think the one I wanted wasn't even on the website.
 
5. ELF - Lip Brush - I haven't got a lip brush and I am in need for one. I love to use my lip balms as well as having a brush. I feel that its really good because I love to put it on with a brush. I also like ELF brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment