Thursday 2 October 2014

2014 | September Favourites

Here is my September favourites, I am actually on time, I cant believe this is my first time posting it up before the next favourites comes around. So lets see what products I have got for you.

MUA Cover & Conceal - Light - This is my concealer that I have been currently wearing, this is currently working for me because I have been using it under my eyes because at the moment they have been dark. I really enjoy this because it is very creamy.
 
Miss Sporty - Fabulous Lashes Mascara - This has been my go to mascara at the moment. It is really good and I am sure I will do a review on this because its one of my favourites. It just makes your lashes really curly because the brush is curved.
 
ELF - Blush - Blushing Rose - This has been my favourite blush, I just love the shade. Its perfect for somebody who wants to have a little colour to there cheeks as I don't actually have much colour to my face at all. I love it and I will be posting a review on this very soon.
 
Miss Sporty - Eyeshadow - Whisper - I love this, I wanted to have a change up with my eyeshdaow's because I always seem to just wear the same ones. So this has been a really good one so far this month. It just makes your eyes look perfect with the colour on it. I just love it.
 
Lip Smacker - Strawberry Banana - This has been my favourite lip balm, I was just going through my drawers the other day and I saw this one. I loved it straight away, it tastes incredible. I am really bad with lip balms because I just have so many that I just love. But this has been nicely placed in my bag and will be for a good while.

No comments:

Post a Comment