Wednesday 8 October 2014

Haul | ELF

I haven't had a haul for a while, so here is an ELF order and they had 30% so I thought I would show you what I have got.

Eyelid Primer
I love my eyelid primer they are just essential in my makeup bag. I just love this so much because it makes my eyeshadow actually stay on my eyelids when sometimes if I hadn't worn this before it wouldn't stay on.

Hypershine Lipgloss - Berry Cherry
I love lipgloss, I always like to see different brands because you never know what you need to have. This is just a beautiful shade I love the colour of this.

All Over Cover Stick - Ivory / All Over Colour Stick - Pink Lemonade
I really like the look of these as they look amazing. I have got a type of concealer which would be good for my red cheeks sometimes. Then I have got all over colour stick in Pink Lemonade which would be beautiful on the cheeks.  
 
Mineral Eye shadow in Confident / Blending Eye Brush
I have two of the mineral eye shadows already and I really enjoyed the colours. This is beautiful and this is my blending eye brush which I cant wait to use because I love using new brushes.

Chic Confetti / Party Purple / Skinny Jeans
As you know I just love nail polish and trying lots of different polishes and ELF are my favourite as well. I love glitter polishes as well as some different colours. The party purple is such a gorgeous shade and the Skinny Jeans is defiantly the brightest blue that I have got in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment