Friday 17 October 2014

Wishlist #101

Its wishlist time again, hope you have all had a good week.
 
                                       
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Quarry - £13.00
2. Maybelline - Eraser Eye Concealer - £7.99
3. Fashionista - Blush - New York - ?
4. MUA - Colour Blast - Stay - £3.00
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Quarry - This is such a gorgeous shade, I don't even know what it actually looks like. This is a gorgeous shade to just put on the eye lids because it looks really good I reckon. I am sure there are million of dupes for this shade as it is just so expensive for an eyeshadow.
 
2. Maybelline - Eraser Eye Concealer - I have really dark under eye circles so this would be the perfect thing to buy. I don't really know much about this product as much, but it does look really good now.
 
3. Fashionista - Blush - New York - This looks so amazing, sadly this isn't sold anymore. I want to find it because this looks like an amazing shade. Its really cute name and I feel that I need more baked products.
 
4. MUA - Colour Blast - Stay - I have this already, its a really good. I may do a blog post on this because I want you to see what its like. It doesn't have the best non creasing. But it is good.

2 comments:

  1. I have the maybelline eraser eye concealer, its worked wonders for me x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete