Sunday 12 October 2014

TAG | 30 Beauty Questions

As I am struggling with coming up with any post ideas at the moments, so I have just decided to post up a TAG which I do enjoy posting.

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I don't actually, I think it was probably something silly from a magazine because I do have a lot of makeup which actually come from Shout magazines. I think it was something like a silly lip balm or something.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications
My perfect mascara is one that makes my lashes stand out and actually gives them some length and volume. I just have very short lashes and I have found my perfect mascara which is Collection - no clumps mascara.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
I prefer quite a light-medium coverage because I don't really like that thick and cakey look really.

4. Favourite High end brand?
I don't really know because I don't own any high end brands.

5. What Cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
I want to try something from MAC products because I love looking at the website, I am just yet to buy anything from it.

6. Favourite drugstore brands?
My favourite drugstore brand is BarryM as they have fantastic nail polishes. As well as ELF, Rimmel, Collection and many more. You can tell I do love a drugstore.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
No I don't and I never have worn any fake eyelashes before.

8. Is there any kind of makeup you cant leave the house without?
Erm possibly mascara because I feel that actually makes my face in a weird way.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I don't think I really have one because I don't spend that much money on makeup actually.

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?I possibly shop more for nail polish than makeup. I like to pick up one product maybe as a little treat to myself and then if I need a lot of stuff I will probably pick up all the goodies at once, so a bit of both.


11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?Nope, usually I will just spend what I want. But I do know if I feel its too expensive whatever I want to buy.

12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
We don't really use coupons maybe just vouchers. Yeah I love using sales like 3 for 2 on products and my reward cards to get some points.

13. What type of product do you buy the most?
I buy nail polish the most, I just buy so many polishes and I just love getting new polishes. So that's probably what I buy more.


14. Is there a brand that you absolutely cant stand?
No I don't think there is a brand that I dislike. There are so many brands that I haven't tried but I would like too.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
No, I don't really look at the ingredients, so that doesn't really bother me.


16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Obviously in the UK we only have Superdrug and Boots, but there are lots of websites that you I like to go on e.g. Fragrance Direct, ELF.


17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?

I usually just keep to my normal routine and if I feel like a change up then I will usually change the products.

18. Favourite bath or body brand?
I don't really have one, I just use a lot of different products to be honest.

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I think BarryM just because they have perfect nail polish and they have really good lip and eye product.


20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I love Benefit's brand, I haven't got any of there products but they just look amazing.

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I feel that Zoe and Tanya Burr have great makeup all the time.

22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No I don't.

23. 5 Favourite beauty gurus?
Oh this is really hard - Tanya Burr, Zoella, Fleur De Force, Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup. But I probably could list for ever.

24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
Yeah I think they are really good ideas, I'm pretty lazy with makeup.

25. Are you clumsy putting on makeup?
No I am pretty good at it actually.


26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use a Nivea primer as well as an ELF primer for my eyes.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day? I don't use any.  

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation? Erm that's hard one, concealer actually.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? No I don't think that would be something for me, I do love watching tutorials too learn things.

30. What do you love about makeup?

I just love how it makes you feel when you put it on and instantly you look beautiful when you wear it. Everybody is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment