Friday 3 October 2014

Wishlist #99

Its wishlist time again, I hope you enjoy this one.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Collection - Work The Colour - Vanilla Sky - £2.99
2. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Hydrate - £2.99
3. Models Own - Artstix - Terra Crystal - £6.00
4. Collection - Work The Colour - Hot Chocolate - £2.99
5. Gilly Hicks - Apple Spray - ?
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Collection - Work The Colour - Vanilla Sky - I actually have this already. I love this its such a beautiful highlighter shade. Its beautiful because that is what I like to use this on my cheekbones because its just amazing.
 
2. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Hydrate - I love good lip balms, I really enjoy trying new ones as I really like having the baby lips that I have already got. I really enjoyed having this because I know its going to be good. I just love having new lip balms.
 
3. Models Own - Artstix - Terra Crystal - I love nail polish, so that is why I need to have this. I haven't got one of these polishes from Models Own but I need to have this. It is so beautiful its a black with gold glitter shade. It looks beautiful.
 
4. Collection - Work The Colour - Hot Chocolate - I just love this colour and I already have this. I just find using eye pencils a lot better sometimes because they are just quicker than using eyeshdaow's sometimes. This is one amazing shadow stick.
 
5. Gilly Hicks - Apple Spray - This is such an amazing smell. I just remember my auntie spraying it all over me and it went all in my mouth. I just love it and I think I really need to get this. But for some reason I really can't find it anywhere on any website.

No comments:

Post a Comment