Friday 31 October 2014

Wishlist #103

Its wishlist time, I hope you enjoy this one.

Products Mentioned:
1. Look - Loud Lips - Petal Nude - ?
2. ELF - Studio Brush - Angled Contour Brush - £3.95
3. GOSH - CC Cream - Porcelain - £8.99
4. Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple - £6.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Look - Loud Lips - Petal Nude - This is the weirdest shade but I don't think its sold anymore because Look isn't sold in Superdrug. But I like that colour though sadly I probably wont find it though in the shops.
 
2. ELF - Studio Brush - Angled Contour Brush - I really like the look of this brush, I would love to have this because I am trying to get in contouring or perfecting my blush which would be really good. I bet this brush I really soft as well because ELF brushes are really soft.
 
3. GOSH - CC Cream - Porcelain - This looks really good, I actually have seen so many reviews about this CC cream and it looks amazing. As I am very pale I wouldn't be so sure if it would actually match my skin tone because I am very pale.
 
4. Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple - This looks so good, I love polishes like this because it always give you that cool look. I just love it and I have got a few Sally Hansen nail polishes as well and they look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment