Friday 10 October 2014

Wishlist #100

I am finally at 100 wishlists! This is so good I feel as I have been doing it for years. But I wont be planning on stopping anytime soon.

Products Mentioned:
1. Maybelline - Mega Plush Mascara - £7.99
2. Max Factor - Lipstick - Dusky Rose - £7.99
3. Revlon - Demure - £5.99
4. Collection - Stick Concealer - £1.99
5. BeautyUK - Palette - Masquerade - £5.99
6. Revlon - Mascara - Lash Potion - £9.99
7. Maybelline - Metallic Pomegranate - £4.99
8. Rimmel - Scandaleyes  Paint - Rich Russet - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Maybelline - Mega Plus Mascara - This mascara looks so thick, I just love the look of it. It looks amazing. I just love trying new mascaras because I can never find one that I find perfect. But this looks really good.
 
2. Max Factor - Lipstick - Dusky Rose - I love this shade of lipstick, I just think that rose shades really suit my pale complexion. I also haven't tried anything from Max Factor.
 
3. Revlon - Demure - Now I love lip crayons, I feel I missed out on the bandwagon and probably only have two in my collection I think. I love this shade its beautiful.
 
4. Collection - Stick Concealer - I already have this inn my collection and I really enjoy this because it makes my under eyes look really good and it is also very creamy.
 
5. BeautyUK - Palette - Masquerade - Now this is a lovely palette, I just love palettes. It looks as if it is a matte with a few shimmery shades. I just love BeautyUK palettes as I already have one. I think BeautyUK is a brand that not many people talk about it. But I love them.
 
6. Revlon - Mascara - Lash Potion - Another mascara, this looks really odd, I haven't seen one like this before. I also don't mind using different mascaras, I really like the look of the packaging as well because its pretty.
 
7. Maybelline - Metallic Pomegranate - I love these from Maybelline, I already own one of them. I just love them and this one would be so different because I am just so boring when it comes to my eyeshadow. I really like to wear something like it.
 
8. Rimmel - Scandaleyes - Rich Russet - I think this is really good to use because you can put it on your lids and then blend it in. That would be so perfect because sometimes you just have lazy days with your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment