Sunday 19 October 2014

Haul | Nail Polish

I have got a Models Own nail polish haul for you. I went to the Models Own bottleshop in Brent Cross. This is my ultimate dream to work in a nail polish bottle (yes I really did say that!!). But its amazing and I know a lot about nail polish from Models Own.
 
Emerald Green - This is from the new range of the diamond luxe. This is one of my favourite nail polish from the collection. As this has gold flecks of diamond in which is amazing. I cant wait to wear this.

Microdots - This is one amazing looking polish, the girl who I was with in the shop described this as paper confetti and it looks amazing. So this is one I think for a summers day.

Radiant Pink - This is another one that's from the diamond luxe collection. Its a gorgeous pink, Models Own have the most amazing pink shades and I probably don't need anymore pink polishes. But they are amazing as well.

Swan - I needed this in my collection, I just don't even care that I almost have the whole of the collection. But this is very pretty shade and this can be one accent nail which would be really good because it will stand out.

Peach Melba - So if a brand decides to bring out a scented nail polish I need to have it. This is the nicest smell I have ever ever smelt. I cant even begin to explain what it smells like so make sure you just smell the polish. I think I need all of the scented nail polishes.

Turquoise Gloss - I love my green nail polishes I am sure you all know. I don't think I have even seen this polish before. So I was pretty excited when I saw this in the bottle shop. I love this and I cant wait to use this because it is beautiful shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment