Friday 2 January 2015

Wishlist #111

Welcome into 2015! This is my first wishlist of the new year, I cant wait for this year and I hope this is a good one for you all.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. NYX - Butter Gloss - Vanilla Cream Pie - £5.00
2. NYX - Lipstick - Heather - £6.00
3. NYX - Powder Blusher - Silky Rose - £6.00
4. NYX - Glam Shadow - Amber Fire - £5.50
5. NYX - Glam Shadow - Boost - £5.50
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. NYX - Butter Gloss - Vanilla Cream Pie - This lip-gloss is crazily beautiful. I just love it. The name of this product is amazing and I really think that its cute. I have never tried a NYX product either and I really want to try this one because I really love it. I also bet it smells beautiful.
 
2. NYX - Lipstick - Heather - This is such a pretty shade, I really love it! I love the packaging as well, I am one that always like to see the colour in the packaging before buying it I don't know why.
 
3. NYX - Powder Blusher - Silky Rose - This is such a beautiful shade of blusher. I love trying new blushers as you can never know which one you just want to try it. I really love it and it looks like such a pretty shade and I really love it.
 
4. NYX - Glam Shadow - Amber Fire - I love shades like this and this looks so beautiful. I am pretty sure I have so many of these eyeshdaow's but its always good to have one from a different brand. Yes I do tell myself that, its probably not true though.
 
5. NYX - Glam Shadow - Boost - This is such a pretty orange shade. I really like the product shade. I hope these eyeshdaow's are good because I really want them. But where can you get NYX stuff in the UK I have never seen them anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment