Tuesday 5 May 2015

2015 | April Favourites

Its my April favourites, this is weird because I have actually more than three products which is a surprise. I have been loving quite a lot this month.
Boots - Eye Gel - This is what I have been using for the month, I mean I have had this for so long. But my eyes are starting to get very tired, whether its because I haven't had enough sleep or that I have been on my computer for too long. It keeps my under eye area feeling hydrated.
 
Baby Lips - Intense Care - I have loved this so much, it has an odd smell that I am not keen on. But I love this and it gives my lips a nice shine and texture too really.
 
NYC - Eye shadow - Bazaar - This is such a dark eye shadow for me, I kind of go out of my comfort zone when it comes to eye shadow. But sweeping this all on your lid or even in your crease is perfect. I will do a blog post on this because I am hoping to buy some more NYC eyeshadows very soon.
 
Tanya Burr - Lip Gloss - Berry Picking - I have worn this on a few occasions and I really enjoyed this lip gloss.  I know quite a few people said they disliked her lipglosses because of the stickiness. But I love this shade on me especially when I am so pale I fee that this is the perfect shade for me and the name is so cute.
 
Real Techniques - Pointed Foundation Brush - I am using this as a concealer brush really, just to blend the concealer under y eyes as I feel that they are never blended in probably. I may want every real techniques brush as well. I mean you can never have enough brushes can you.

No comments:

Post a Comment