Friday 1 May 2015

Wishlist #128

Its wishlist time, this is a mixture of eyeshdaow's and just random products. So I hope you enjoy this. Also just so you are aware I think the prices may be completely wrong sorry.  

Products Mentioned:
1. NYC - Nail Polish - Boundless Berry - £1.99
2. Revlon - Eye Shadow Palette - Naturally Glamorous - £7.00?
3. ELF - Lipstick - Pink Minx - £3.99
4. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Soothing Sorbet - ?
5. Nicole By OPI - Nail Polish - That's What I Mint - £7.99
6. NYC - Eyeshadow - Blue Eye Palette - £3.99

Why I Want These Products?
1. NYC - Nail Polish - Boundless Berry - I am obsessed with berry nail polishes, I need this colour in my life right now. I think this is so beautiful. I think the name of the polish is pretty cute as well.

2. Revlon - Eye Shadow Palette - This is such a pretty palette, I feel that this is a cream eye shadow palette. I really like this and I feel that it looks really cute. It looks so cute as well which is odd.

3. ELF - Lipstick - Pink Minx - Sadly you can't buy ELF products in the UK anymore. But this is such a gorgeous shade, I feel that this would be lovely on the lips.

4. Maybelline - Baby Lips - Dr Rescue - Soothing Sorbet - Right I need this in my life, why are these not out in the UK yet which makes me so sad. I need this so badly, why do I need anymore lip balms in my life.

5. Nicole By OPI - Nail Polish - That's What I Mint - This is like a textured nail polish, I think this is such a pretty nail polish shade that I really like this. This looks so cool and I love Nicole By OPI polishes.

6. NYC - Eyeshadow - Blue Eye Palette - This is one of the products that I actually own. This is such a cool palette, I would be talking about this though as I am going to put up a review of this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment