Saturday 9 May 2015

Wishlist #129

I have decided that I would change the days of posting because it was much easier if I posted on a Saturday as that's the day most people go shopping.
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Nail Polish - A Cut Above - £7.99
2. B. - Single Eyeshadow - Elfin - £4.99
3. Collection - Lipgloss - Beat Box - £2.99
4. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Nude Rose - £4.49
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Essie - Nail Polish - A Cut Above - This is such a pretty nail polish, I am a sucker for a glitter nail polish. But a pink one is more up my street wow. I love this and Essie have such a beautiful range of nail polishes.
 
2. B. - Single Eyeshadow - Elfin - I have this eyeshadow actually, they are so good as well. I mean I just love this. I have a few others from this range but not many. I may go out and have a look next time I am in Superdrug.
 
3. Collection - Lipgloss - Beat Box - I own this as well. I keep this in my hand bag and this smells lovely. Am I the only one who has to smell the lipgloss? I jus love smelling it because they are beautiful.

4. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Nude Rose - I cant find a picture of this anywhere for some reason. But I have got this as well. I like Maybelline nail polishes, but this isn't the one I enjoy. I am not too keen on this one. I feel bad when I say that about a nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment