Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Brand | MUA

I have decided on a new little series, talking about brand of products. I was scrolling through twitter earlier on today and saw that MUA was 5 years old. I love this brand, I have to say it is one of favourites. So I have decided to do a break down on my favourite products.
So MUA have bought out some really good products in there 5 years.

Eyes
My favourite and probably most used product is the heaven and earth palette, I love this eye shadow palette and it gives you a different look with every colour really. Then the single eyeshadows, I have quite a big collection and they have really changed them - they have bought out new shades and they actually have names which is good. The one pictured is in the colour chamoisee. 
Nail Polishes
So nail polishes, I am sure you are all aware I love nail polishes so of course I was going to get these. They are very small bottles I know, but they have such great colours.

Face
Then I have the face products, as I am so pale I really struggle with finding shades that match me. I have used the highlighter, it just gives that little bit of shimmer on my cheekbones. I have a blush in the colour candyfloss, this is perfect for my skin tone it just gives me a little bit of colour. Then last two products I have got is concealer, the same problem as before I have such pale skin this has been the only thing I have found that matches my skin tone. So I will be repurchasing when I have finished the tube.

Lips
I have been using lip pencils/chubby sticks. I am pretty sure that every brand have a different name for these products. I love there lip products. Of course there was one product I wanted to talk about which is the £1 lipsticks, but I couldn't find mine anywhere when I was planning for the pictures, but they are amazing. I mean £1!! Such a bargain.
 
Overall
I love MUA and I will defiantly be repurchasing some products when I have finished. I think I will be having a look at some of the other products I haven't tried. Obviously I have got more products than this, but I didn't include them all this post would be super long and probably boring for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment