Saturday 16 May 2015

Wishlist | #130

Its wishlist time and I have a mixture of products this time. So I hope you enjoy it and its craazzzy that its my 130th one wow.

                                         
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Red Brick - £13.00
2. Seventeen - Phwoarr Paint -  Concealer - £5.49
3. Soap & Glory - Gloss Stick - Plum Jam - £8.00
4. Collection - No Clumps Here - Mascara - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Red Brick - This is such a lovely colour and I haven't even got this and I already know what I will be doing with it. I think this would look absolutely amazing in the crease with a nude eye and I need this so badly in my life.
 
2. Seventeen - Phwoarr Paint - Concealer - I need this concealer. I am struggling with some of my concealers because I am so pale. But I think that this is so cool and I need it.
 
3. Soap & Glory - Gloss Stick - Plum Jam - I already own this because I got it in a Christmas gift set. But this is such a beautiful colour and I really like it. I may do a post on this soon because I really like it. Soap & Glory is a brand that I may need to try some more.
 
4. Collection - No Clumps Here - Mascara - I already own this mascara and this is one of my favourites. I love this and I have already done a review on this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment