Thursday 14 May 2015

NOTD | Pink Flowers

Here is my NOTD, I am quite late with this. I did my nails over a week ago and I completely forget about this and I even took the pictures. Anywhere here are my nails.
 

I love my nails, I really love this one. I have been inspired by instagram posts really, yes that this may be a little bit strange because instagram are just pictures. But I have been scrolling through and seeing so many nail art pictures and I love doing it. So this why I am writing this post today. I am very impressed if I do say so myself.
 
These are the five nail polishes that I have used for this look. I have used Champney's Champagne, this is used as the base coat on my flower. Then I have pretty patisserie in the shade mint I believe. I really like this polish I used this for the small leaves on my flowers. The main nail polish I have used Models Own in Cerise Shine which is for my main nails, I really love this polish as hypergel polishes are my favourite. I felt that my nails weren't enough so I used BarryM in pink sapphire glitter. The last polish I used was the heart nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment