Saturday 23 May 2015

Wishlist #131

Its wishlist time. I have had a small break of blogging at the moment but I am back now.

Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Mime Hands - £5.00
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Lilac Sheen - £5.00
3. Revlon - Matte Balm - Elusive - £7.99
4. ELF - Lip Stick - Ravishing Rose - ELF No Longer
5. Maybelline - Foundation - Light Beige - £8.89
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Mime Hands - This is such a beautiful white nail polish. Topshop is one of my favourite brands because they have got so many amazing colours.
 
2. Models Own - Nail Polish - Lilac Sheen - I already have this nail polish. I think that this polish is really pretty but I haven't used it yet. But all I know is that the hyper gel nail polishes are one of my favourite brands and I love them.
 
3. Revlon - Matte Balm - Elusive - I do love these chubby sticks, feels like the whole world of brands that have bought them out. I really like this and I may have to go and get this because it is really pretty. But I am worried about the matte effect on it.
 
4. ELF - Lip Stick - Ravishing Rose - Sadly this isn't available as ELF is no more. But this is such a pretty colour. There really isn't any point of me talking about ELF anymore as you can't go and get it. But it is a pretty shade.
 
5. Maybelline - Foundation - Light Beige - My skin is just so pale and I am struggling to find any shade that looks good. But this may be the right one for me and I would like to go out and have a little test of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment