Saturday 13 July 2013

2013 | June favourites

Another favourites, these are coming around quickly but I always seem to get later. I am sorry I keep forgetting about my favourites. But they will be on time from now on. I have quite a few products that I have been loving this month. So lets check them out.

 
Products Mentioned:
- MUA intense kisses - Lips are sealed
- MUA eyeshadow shade 17
- Simple cleansing facial wipes
- ELF lipstick - charming
- NYC nail varnish - Grey Haze
- Simple facial toner
 
MUA intense kisses - lips are sealed - This has been my go to lip product this month, it is so creamy. I can't really explain what kind of product this is because it isn't a lipstick or a gloss. I will review this for you all soon because I love this and will grab some more to use.
 
MUA eyeshadow shade 17 - This has been the base for my eyeshadow, I love it. Its just a basic brown colour that I would probably use all over my lids anyway but it does the job as a nice eyeshadow base.
 
Simple cleansing facial wipes - I am very lazy when it comes to taking my make-up off. I know it is bad but I can never be bothered, these have come in really handy to just wipe over my face. It is so refreshing as well seeing as it has been just too hot.

ELF lipstick - charming - I love this lipstick, it is a coral pink but because I am rather pale I feel that it isn't too bright for my face. I won't talk too much about this lipstick because I am planning a lipstick post which will be up soon for you to read about the lipsticks I own.

NYC nail varnish - Grey Haze - This is my first try of a NYC nail varnish and I am very pleased and will be trying more. I have already done a post about this already which you can read here.

Simple Facial toner - I love this, its so cooling and refreshing to use on your face because it is getting hotter. I currently am using two of these bottles and am really enjoying them.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to give the MUA Intense Kisses a go, they look gorgeous. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete