Thursday 11 July 2013

NOTD: Multicoloured

I only ever use single nail polishes but when I was searching in my boxes just because I keep lots of boxes full of make-up and this appeared. I remember getting this ages ago but I forget to use it. At the moment I want to use lots of different nail polishes this year. I might do a blog post at the end of the year about all the polishes that I have used.
 
It is a double polish called punky polish and the colours are so nice. It is a bright pink with a green polish. This is such a good colour to have.

I think this is quite a different look because I just have all my fingers painted the same colour.
What do you think of this polish?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fab product, I have something similar by Models Own :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, I would like to pick up some of the models own products soon xx

      Delete