Friday 19 July 2013

Wishlist | 36

Wishlist time again, this is quite a summery one seeing as it is so sunny at the moment. But I find it too hot I'm not really use to this heat. I hope you enjoy this wishlist.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Bourjois so lauqe nail polish - Tangerine Fatal - £5.99
2. Bourjois cream blush 03 - Rose Tender - £7.99
3. Bourjois so laque nail polish - Beige Glamour - £5.99
4. Topshop nail varnish - Art School - £5.00
5. Topshop nail varnish - Rad - £5.00
6. Topshop cream blusher - Afternoon Tea - £6.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Bourjois so lauqe nail polish - Tangerine Fatal - As you know I just love nail varnishes and I have never tried a Bourjouis polish before but this caught my eye it looks so nice and summery.
 
2. Bourjois cream blush 03 - Rose Tender - After seeing loads of blog posts about these blushes. I think this colour is beautiful, I love the colour roses because the colours are beautiful. I want to try a cream blush because I feel they are better for dry skin.
 
3. Bourjois so laque nail polish - Beige Glamour - I do luke the look of this nail varnish because I am starting my job soon I don't want to have a bright colour on my nails.
 
4. Topshop nail varnish - Art School - I think the only reason I want this is because I love the name. It is a nice orange colour, I love Topshop nail varnishes because they are so creamy if you can get creamy nail varnishes.
 
5. Topshop nail varnish - Rad - This is a beautiful colour, I have started wearing different colours on my nails because I want to have green, this is like a bogey green.
 
6. Topshop cream blusher - Afternoon Tea - I think this is a little bit of a scary blusher because it is so pink. This does look good though, need to get my hands on this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment