Sunday 7 July 2013

NOTD: Lychee

Another nail of the day for you all, this is quite a basic nail because I had an interview recently and I thought I would wear a basic nail colour because I didn't want like a bright pink. That would be quite odd.
This is BarryM Gelly hi shine in Lychee - I love this I saw there were so many blog posts and tweets about this. This was one of those nail varnishes I thought was going to be hyped up but oh man was i wrong about this I love this and I am so glad I got this. It is the perfect interview polish because it's just simple and at £4 it is just a bargain!

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of buying this tomorrow! I need a nude nail polish for a wedding on Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really good. They are so glossy as well no need for a top coat x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade. I've yet to try any of the Barry M Gellies. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definatley recommend these polishes. They are amazing and have such a good colour range xx

      Delete