Friday 5 July 2013

Wishlist | 34

 Here is another weekly Friday wishlist. I hope you enjoy its only a quick one because I thought I might have a few different products in this.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC lipstick - Creme De La Femme - £15.00
2. Topshop lipstick - Innocent - £8.00
3. Boots 200 clear false nails - £8.50
 
Why I want these products?:
 
1. MAC lipstick - Creme De La Femme - I need a MAC lipstick in my life even if I just have one I will be happy. I just feel everybody talks about these and I should get one, but I can't justify £15 for a lipstick. Hmm well never mind the price the colour is just gorgeous. Something I always wear.

2. Topshop lipstick - Innocent - I have seen so many reviews about there lipsticks and they just look so creamy, this colour is such a cute baby pink colour. I have to admit I have quite a small lipstick collection compared to some people's I have seen.

3. Boots 200 Clear false nails - I saw brogantatexo talk about these in like her old videos! I have to admit I have never tried false nails because I know they wouldn't go to well with me but I thought seeing as this summer I haven't got anything to do I might get some. I do have some at the moment that I might try look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment