Wednesday 31 July 2013

NOTD - orange bombshell

I love these posts because I am always painting my nails and rummaging through my ever expanding nail polish collection. I have set myself a little challenge that I will use different nail polishes for a whole year. So far it is going well I may add. Right I'll stop my rambling. This is the nail varnish .
I have used a Claire's accessories nail varnishes. I remember it was on offer so I thought why not give it ago. I must add I love this nail varnish. I put this on over a week ago and it has only chipped a little bit where I got it caught on something. I am defiantly picking up more especially some greens because I have a problem with green nail polishes at the moment.
This picture doesn't really show the justice of this polish but you have to put about 2 coats on because it can be quite opaque if you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment