Monday 29 July 2013

A Beauty Haul

Another haul for you, I do apologise for this haul overload I never planned to have lots of hauls together but I seem to have bought a lot of new products recently and I thought I would include them in a beauty haul. But don't worry there wont be a haul for a long time now. Also very picture heavy sorry :)
Garnier Moisture Match
Normal to Dry Skin
Bought in ASDA was on offer for £3.99 - originally £5.99
 
Nail polish
Rimmel 60 Seconds - Sky High - £3.69
Collection bedazzled - Love Jewels - £2.99
BarryM Gelly Hi Shine - Greenberry - £3.99
NYC - Lights Camera Glitter - £2.49
2True - Shade 20 - £2.99
Maybelline Color Show - Brick Shimmer - £2.99

Deodorants -
Sure - clear pure - £1.28
Imperial Leather - 99p
 
Makeup bits
Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Sweet Kiss SOS - £1.99
MUA blusher candyfloss - £1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment