Friday 26 July 2013

Wishlist | 37

Another wishlist for you and I have to admit these are my favourite posts because reading so many blogs I see so many different products that I probably wouldn't have even looked at before. But that is the beauty of blogging.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Mermaid Tears - £5.00
2. Models Own nail art pen - black - £6.00
3. Rimmel London - Tangy Tangerine - £2.99
4. Sally Hansen cuticle remover gel - £6.45
5. BarryM lipgloss - Bubblegum - £4.49
 
Why I want these products?
1. Models Own - Mermaid Tears - This nail varnish looks beautiful just because it looks different to what I would usually buy. This would look great on one nail colour. Also I love Models Own.
 
2. Models Own nail art pen - Black - I have never used a nail art pen before but after seeing so many pictures of people's nail art it has made me want it so much.
 
3. Rimmel London - Tangy Tangerine - At the moment I have been loving orange nail varnishes and I have a few rimmel nail varnishes already but I want some more and this would so good with a tan.
 
4. Sally Hansen cuticle remover gel - I have bad cuticles at the moment and I think it is best that I could get this gel because it would really help with them annoying pesky cuticles.
 
5. BarryM lipgloss bubblegum - You can never have enough nail varnishes really can you because well I clearly just want more. But BarryM have got some good lip products that I have looked at in the shops. They are very pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment