Friday 12 July 2013

Wishlist | 35

Another wishlist for you all today, this has a green theme except from the lip butter obviously. I hope you are all enjoying the nice weather and catching a nice tan.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine - Greenberry - £3.99
2. Revlon lip butter - Berry Smoothie - £7.99
3. ELF mint cream nail polish - £2.50
4. Maybelline Colour Show Nails Polka Dot Rain forest Canopy - £2.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine - Greenberry - I love the gelly hi shone nail polishes from BarryM and this is a colour that I haven't ever had before. It is such a beautiful green colour because it is different and as they are gelly this will look really good.

2. Revlon lip butter - Berry Smoothie - I really want to try a lip butter as I have seen so many reviews and swatches of them. This just looks fantastic and it is a really nice neutral lip colour.

3. ELF mint cream nail polish - This nail varnish is so good because I love mint colours at the moment. I was reading a post from MidnightViolet - she was comparing all her mint nail varnishes. Its quite a dark mint but not to dark. This is why I need this and I love ELF nail varnishes.

4. Maybeline colour show nails polka dot rain forest canopy - This is something I have never seen and my mum randomly showed me in her magazine. It is so weird I just want to know what the texture is of the nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. Berry Smoothie looks amazing. I love the Revlon Butter in Strawberry Shortcake :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really good doesn't it. Strawberry shortcake sounds good too xx

      Delete