Wednesday 2 October 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Fix With Powder

Another beauty miracle tip for you, I have to admit I love doing this because some of the tips I have never heard before. But I enjoy reading them.

883 - FIX WITH POWDER
To fix creased eye shadow, apply translucent powder under a powder shadow or over a cream-based one. Wrap your index finger in a tissue and gently remove any residue.

At the moment this is my base eye shadow (right) MUA shade 17 and my powder is Miss Sporty pressed powder. As you can see I have hit pan on both of them. I really like this powder I know its not the brand that a lot of people go for but I really like it. I think it is definitely a brand that I go for. I will give this tip a try because I don't have a eye primer as its run out but this will be a good tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment