Wednesday 30 October 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Blow Dry Like A Pro

Here is another 1001 beauty miracles for you, I am sure you will enjoy this one. I am sure this will come in handy especially when I can't be bothered to let my hair dry naturally.

512 - BLOW-DRY LIKE A PRO
For super sleek hair, use a round radial brush and blow-dryer on damp hair. Comb through a serum or thermal protector, then divide your hair into small, 5cm (2 inches) sections. Work section by section rom the nape of the neck to the crown. Place the brush underneath the hair and directing the nozzle of the hairdryer from the roots to the ends, dry along the length. Move the hairdryer constantly. Be careful not to wrap a big section of hair around the brush, otherwise you could get into a tangly mess. Finish each section with a blast of cold air.
 
This such a good tip, I have to admit I do wish to use because it takes me so long to dry my hair because it is so long. I think this is something I will start to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment