Friday 18 October 2013

Wishlist #49

Another wish list for you, quite a lot of products in here to be honest. While I write this I have a really bad cold which makes me sad to be honest but I do love doing these wishlists because they are so exciting just looking at new products.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours Nail Polish - Frenzy - £1.99
2. Superdrug Radiant Cream - Normal to Dry Skin - £2.98
3. MUA Blusher - Candyfloss - £1.00
4. Max Factor - Cream Blush - Soft Pink - £6.99
5. Essie Nail Polish - Mojito Madness - £7.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Sinful Colours Nail Polish - Frenzy - This is such a gorgeous nail polis, I love it. It is like a disco thing (yes if that makes any sense!). This looks so pretty, I can't even explain to you how exciting this nail polish is. Wow.
 
2. Superdrug Radiant Cream - Normal to Dry Skin - I would like to get a new cream because I have got quite good skin at the moment which that is a normal thing. But I get really bored with taking my make-up which yes is really bad as I never moisturise and stuff.
 
3. MUA Blusher - Candyfloss - This blush is such a gorgeous colour, I have to admit I am pretty boring when it comes to blushers because I always go for the same kind of pinks but this is quite a peachy tone. I have to admit this is going to be in my basket very soon.
 
4. Max Factor Cream Blush - Soft Pink - This is possibly the smallest blusher I have ever seen and they aren't very cheap either are they. What even?! Well this is a pretty cute baby pink colour. I suppose I just contradicted myself there because I said that I want to try different blusher colours. Well apart from this one.
 
5. Essie Nail Polish - Mojito Madness - I have a proper obsession with green nail polishes at the moment and this is such a nice green one. I don't think you can even buy this now, but sure there is one on the budget website or something. This is something I need to get and I have never tried a Essie nail polish before.

4 comments:

  1. MUA's Candyfloss is gorgeous! Highly recommend :) I love the look of Sinful Colours Frenzy. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love MUA blushers and sinful colours nail polishes look amazing xx

      Delete
  2. That Mua blusher is so gorgeous! And love mojito madness. I bought First Timer this summer, have you gotten that? Amazing green shade!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of mojito madness. Ahh no I have seen that looks really pretty. I haven't got any Essie nail polishes sadly x

      Delete