Sunday 20 October 2013

2013 | September Favourites

I have just realised how late this favourites are, we are currently almost at the end of October and I haven't even posted this. I am very sorry but it takes me so long to post the pictures because I keep forgetting about it. Well better late then never aye, right lets get started.


MUA Undress Your Skin - Radiant Undereye Concealer
I love this stuff, I know this can be very hit and miss for a few people. But I think this is great, it does hide my horrible under-eye circles. Also it is very shimmery so it could be used for a highlighter. But I really like it. You have got to use a powder to make sure it doesn't like disappear.

Miss Sporty Nail Polish - Blue Bath
This isn't really an autumn colour but I'm not one of those people who just sticks to autumn colours when its autumn. I like to mix it up and have some bright colours in. I love miss sporty polishes, this is gorgeous and the brush is really good too. I would recommend Miss Sporty nail polishes.

Natural Collection Lash Lenghth Mascara - (review here)
This is one of my favourite mascaras, it is cheap and it is always easy to get hold off. I really like this because it makes my lashes look so natural. I have done a review of this, if you would like to read it click the link above.

Vaseline - Aloe Vera
This is such a basic product and it is easy to put on your lips. This is lovely and I do like to put this on at night to make sure my lips are good in the morning.

MUA blusher in Candyfloss
If you were wondering I have just featured in my wishlist on Friday but I just had to get this. It is the perfect colour for me. It isn't too bright or to pale for me. I will review this soon.

Impulse - Paris body spray
I love this spray so much, I wish I knew what it smells like. I wish I could get this as a perfume as this is beautiful. I cant get enough of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment