Friday 4 October 2013

Wishlist #47

Another wishlist time for you, I am starting to change them up a little bit because I usually use paint to create them but now I have discovered polyvore. I will use the paint ones until now. But anyway enough rambling, hope you have had a good week!
                                           

Products Mentioned:
1. Seventeen - Cream Eye shadow -  Bronze £3.99
2. Fashionista - Blusher - Butterscotch - £4.00
3. Superdrug - Nail Polish Remover Pads - 99p
4. Rimmel - Precious Stones - Diamond Dust - £3.99
5. Real Techniques Shading Brush - £6.99


Why I want these products?
1. Seventeen - Cream Eye shadow - Bronze - I know this colour isn't correct in the picture, I really like cream eye shadows even though I have never tried them before. I have heard so much stuff about cream eye shadows that is probably why I want to try them so much.

2. Fashionista - Blusher - Butterscotch - This is such a beautiful colour, more peachy than pink. I am very pale and this is the perfect colour to add to my cheeks to just add a bit of colour on my cheek. This is only cheap and I can make my own palette.

3. Superdrug - Nail Polish Remover Pads - I feel remover pads are a lot better than nail polish remover in the bottle. I really like them but it is only annoying when I have glitter on my nails. It is good and super drugs are very cheap that is probably why they are more suitable.

4. Rimmel - Precious Stones - Diamond Dust - I love glitter nail polishes and I mean what girl can't have enough glitter polishes. Yes I have to tell that to myself because I need help. Oops sorry. I do wonder why I need to have so many nail polishes though.

5. Real Techniques Shading Brush - I love eye shadows as I have so many eye shadows but just not enough brushes. I have heard so many of real techniques brushes as they are just fabulous and I will get my hands on one I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment