Friday 11 October 2013

Wishlist #48

Here is another wishlist for you, hope you enjoy this one. This is a big nail varnish one just because I love nail varnishes so much, you should know this. I hope you have all had a good week, I know I have. I hate Friday's at college though because my throat kills by the end of the week.

Products Mentioned:
1. MAC Nail Polish - Coffee Break - £11.00
2. OPI Nail Polish - Minnie Style - £11.50
3. Sinful Colours - Dancing Nails - £1.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. MAC Nail Polish - Coffee Break -
I didn't even know that MAC had nail polishes until I was looking on the website. This looks like a beautiful nude colour, I have to admit that I don't even need any more nudes but I do love them. It looks so pretty and the bottle does look really good.

2. OPI Nail Polish - Minnie Style - This is a beautiful nail polish, I have to admit I haven't seen anything like this. It is pretty cool and I have never had a OPI nail polish before. Also its called Minnie style as it is in the OPI collection. I really love them, I think I need to get this. I have no idea what the price is for this nail polish is I can't exactly find it.
 
3. Sinful Colours - Dancing Nails - This is such an odd colour, I think this is a really cool colour. It is like an amber colour or some sort of a burnt orang colour. I haven't tried a sinful colours nail polish because I don't even know if Boots sell these in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment