Friday 25 October 2013

Wishlist #5O

Wow this is my 50th wishlist, yes sad I can't actually believe I have been doing this for this long. Once I have finished the year I am going to be showing you all I have got from my wishlist for you all. Hope you enjoy this!
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours UK Nail Polish - Love Nails - £1.99
2. Sinful Colours UK Nail Polish - Fiji - £1.99
3. ELF Mineral Lip Gloss- Wild - £3.50
4. Soap & Glory Deep Body Milk - £10.00
5. Lush Lacquer Nail Polish - Neon Lights - (Price Unknown)
 
Why I want these products?
1. Sinful Colours UK Nail Polish - Love Nails - I love nail varnish too much so you guys have to realise that they are always going to be included in my wishlists. This is a beautiful blue colour, I don't have anything that looks like this in my collection.
 
2. Sinful Colours UK Nail Polish - Fiji - As you know I have such a love for nail polishes, you may be shocked I don't even have a colour like this in my nail polish collection "SHOCK HORROR" It is such a funky looking purple though.
 
3. ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Wild - I have never had an ELF lipgloss before I have tried lipsticks and lip pens. But no lip glosses, they look really glossy and they have the cutest packaging. This is why I would like this, it is such a cute looking colour too.
 
4. Soap & Glory Deep Body Milk - I always feel that soap and glory is such a cult product on blogging and youtube just because they are so amazing. But I am yet to try anything from soap and glory yet. This looks so good and I love the smell that soap and glory have. I would like to go and get some of this though.
 
5. Lush Lacquer Nail Polish Neon Lights - This nail polish is gorgeous, I would like to get it but it is from Etsy and I have never bought anything from that website. This is so amazing because I haven't got anything like this in my collection as I feel this is something so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment