Tuesday 22 October 2013

Collective Haul | Beauty

This is a big collective haul, I have got lots of beauty products. But don't you worry I haven't done this in one whole shop but instead I bought these products in about 4 shopping trips. Seeing as I am working now I just keep going to the shops and buying things which is naughty, oh well. I hope you enjoy these products.


Natural Collection Pressed Powder - Neutral - £1.99
I needed a back up of my powder so I thought why don't I try a new one. This is why I have got this, I do like natural collection and it is cheap that's what appealed to me.

MUA single eyeshadow Shade 11 - £1.00
I love this eye shadow, it is such a pretty shade. It has got a really good pigmentation. I do love the MUA single shades.

Natural Collection Blusher - Rosey Glow - £1.99
I love this blusher, it is just so pretty. I think it is amazing because it is such a bright pink colour but it isn't too bright. I do like it and I will review this probably soon.

Revlon Nail Polish - Girly - £6.49
This nail polish is so amazing, I cant even explain what a gorgeous colour. I do like the look of this just because it has got so much glitter pieces in. I cant even explain how much I wish to wear this.

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie - £7.99
I have always wanted a lip butter just because they look great. This is such a pretty colour, I feel this is just perfect for the winter and can't wait to start using this all the time. But the price does put me off a little bit which annoys me.

2True - Glitterati Nail Polish - Shade 4 - £1.99
You can never have enough glitter nail polishes, yea I tell that to myself all the time. I a sure you nail polish lovers will agree. I really like 2true nail polishes because they are really pretty in the bottle. I haven't used this yet but will review soon.

Rimmel London 60 Seconds - Out Of The Blue - £3.69
This nail polish is beautiful, it is a really nice blue colour. I love this colour, you can never have too many blue nail polishes can you. I love rimmel nail polishes because they go on so easily. They are defiantly worth the money or even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment