Wednesday 23 October 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Prepare Your Canvas

Here is another 1001 beauty miracles for you, this post is actually on post this might shock you. I hope you enjoy this one.
 
172 - PREPARE YOUR CANVAS
Being heavy-handed with the moisturiser before you apply foundation can lead to streaking. Get the amounts right by applying a light application of moisturizer with a make-up sponge and leave it to dry for at least ten minutes before applying foundation and colour cosmetics.

These are two of my moisturisers that I use. I like to use this but when I remember to put foundation on is never. I hate having to keep putting moisturiser on. I will try and remember this tip but I am so lazy when it comes to using moisturisers, I just feel like I don't want too and that I can't be bothered too. This isn't a very good tip for me as I know that I won't stick by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment