Saturday 23 August 2014

2014 | July Favourites

Really we are in the end of August and I remembered that I hadn't even posted my favourites. So I suppose better late than never aye.
 
This is only a small favourites. In the month of July I wasn't really enjoying anything different. I always just use the same products. But the first product I have is a non-beauty item that is loom bands - I am loving them as I worked at a school and every child would have them so that is why I am obsessed with them and you can get them in so many different colours. Then I have Wilkinson's skin therapy - dry skin facial wipes which I find are amazing, I know you aren't supposed to use them but I just love them. Then I have ben loving MUA Intense Kisses in Lips are sealed - I love this and I am not going to talk too much because I will be reviewing this soon. Then I have Christina Aguilera perfume and this has got one of the most amazing smells, I just love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment