Wednesday 13 August 2014

Whats In My Makeup Bag? #O1

I am a very nosey person! I have to talk about my make-up bag. So here is edition 1.

I have my powder Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral, I love this powder its one of my favourites. I have a company lashes mascara, mascara is one of my favourite products because I love my long lashes. I have two concealers - 2True concealer in shade 1, which is such a creamy concealer and then I have Collection concealer in light translucent, I really like this and I will be repurchasing it soon. The blusher I have been using ELF blush in shy which is a beautiful light pink shade and the highlighter I have been using is MUA undress your skin highlighter, I think this gives any skin a beautiful glow to your face. I have two eyeshadows that I have been loving for a while which is FASHIONISTA - Earth Star, this has been giving me a beautiful colour on my lids I just love the colour of it and ELF saddle, this is a beautiful colour, its just a quick wash of colour on the lids. Then I have two lip products - Collection Vintage Rose Lipstick, I love lipsticks which are in the rose shade and its a really good colour on my lips and then I have BarryM Cor Balmy Rosie Lea which I have fallen in love with at the moment. I will review all my lip balms like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment