Friday 29 August 2014

Wishlist #94

Its another wishlist, this is a very small wishlist actually. So I hope you enjoy this one.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MUA - Intense Glosses - Quick Kiss - £2.00
2. MUA - Intense Glosses - Sealed With A Kiss - £2.00
3. BeautyUK - Palette - Eden - £5.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. MUA - Intense Glosses - Quick Kiss - This looks amazing, I have already got one of these and I really enjoyed it. I love how glossy they are as well. Its just like a bright pink shade which looks incredible.
 
2. MUA - Intense Glosses - Sealed With A Kiss - Now I don't think this is my usual shade I would automatically pick up. Its such a beautiful nude shade I like it. Its really pretty, I feel that I may need to have a swatch like this before I buy it because I am very pale and I don't think that this would look good on me.

3. BeautyUK - Palette - Eden - I love nude palettes, the colours look lovely. I really like it and I have seen so many swatches and I feel like I just have enough palettes because I just love nude palettes. But I want so many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment