Friday 8 August 2014

Wishlist #91

Its wishlist time again, I hope you are all enjoying yourselves and are having a nice time seeing as it is summer holidays.

Products Mentioned:
1. No7 - Beautiful Skin BB Cream - Dry / Very Dry Skin - £13.50
2. ELF - Tone Correcting Powder - £3.95
3. ELF - All Over Stick - Ivory - £1.95
4. NYC - Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Big Red Apple - £2.49
5. Simple - Pore Mini Cleanser - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. No7 - Beautiful Skin BB Cream - Dry / Very Dry Skin - This is really pretty, I haven't used any BB creams before so I feel that this would be something I would like to try. I have dry skin but not all the time so I would like to give this a go.
 
2. ELF - Tone Correcting Powder - I think this is something I really like this look of. I find this really interesting actually. I think this is something I would like to get, I have watched so many ELF hauls when people talk about these products. I know its a bit of an odd colour. But this looks really good.
 
3. ELF - All Over Stick - Ivory - This is an interesting product, now you see so many products like this for blushers but you never see these as an all over stick. I would use this as a product to use under my eyes and maybe as an eye primer.
 
4. NYC - Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - I already have one of these products and I love this already. It smells beautiful of apples and I cant even explain how gorgeous this smells just so amazing. I suppose I cant get enough of lip balms.
 
5. Simple - Pore Mini Cleanser -This is a complete different product, I feel that this works well as I feel need to give myself a routine which works for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment