Monday 18 August 2014

Football Series | #O1

I have decided to do my football series because I love my football so much and that's why I have decided to do this. Lets have a look at what I have to right about.
 
The season started on Saturday and I felt so happy to finally have football back in my life. I love watching any game. I don't even care what people think about my love for football. I love having a different love for football. I am sure there are girls out there who like football and I love it. I am sure there are so many boys/men who say that girls only watch football for the hot looking players. YES there are very very many hot looking players I feel that's a bonus if you are watching a hot player (ha-ha really Hayley!!). So that's number 1, I will do some more posts of these in the next coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment