Friday 22 August 2014

Wishlist #93

Its wishlist 93, I am so close to getting to number 100! That's crazy to be honest. This is very lip product based.

Products Mentioned:
1. Nivea - Raspberry Rose - £2.10
2. The Body Shop - Watermelon Lip Balm - £2.00
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Sumptuous Olive - £13.00
4. Baby Lips - Peach Kiss - £2.99
5. Fashionista - Lipstick - Style Guide - ?
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Nivea - Raspberry Rose - I love Nivea products, this looks gorgeous I have never tried anything like this but it looks gorgeous. I actually bought this for my friend today ha-ha. I am sure raspberry smells beautiful.
 
2. The Body Shop - Watermelon Lip Balm - I love watermelon because it just tastes amazing. I have seen a lot of posts about born lippy's but I went into the body shop the other day and I didn't see the watermelon flavour actually. But I am sure you can get it somewhere on the website actually.
 
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Sumptuous Olive - I remember one of my favourite beauty bloggers/youtubers was talking about this. But I cant remember who said it. It looks like a completely different colour that I would even go for. I would love a MAC eyeshadow but I feel they are pretty pricey.
 
4. Baby Lips - Peach Kiss - Okay I have to cheekily admit that I have this already. I love this and this is one of my favourite lip balms that I own and from baby lips. I actually love the taste and I didn't think that peach would of been my favourite kinds of flavour which it now is.
 
5. Fashionista - Lipstick - Style Guide - This lipstick I have no idea if this is even selling at the moment as fashionista isn't around anymore. But I like this colour of the lipstick I am sure that there are lots of dupes for that lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment