Thursday 21 August 2014

Haul | Makeup

I have got a make-up haul for you, this was bought last weekend so I thought I would show you what I bought.

So I have 5 nail polishes and they are from - Technic Monochrome which is a beautiful shade in black and white and I have Technic Koh Phangan I have no idea what that nail polish name means I am pretty sure it seems like a place - I have a bright blue shade which I love blue nail polish. I have got Technic Lagoon - this is a gorgeous metallic nail polish I really like it. I then have two NYC nail polishes - NYC Peach Popsicles - this is such a gorgeous peach shade and its beautiful because that is something I love with polishes. I have NYC Magic Earth, this is such a beautiful foil explosion which is a metallic shade which is a gorgeous green. Then I have a Technic Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - I haven't used this yet so I cant comment on it yet but I have swatched it and its a good palette. Then I have a Collection Concealer, this is a repurchase as I was running very low. I have a Body Shop - Born Lippy Raspberry, this looks gorgeous and I cant wait to use this and then I have So..? Sinful body spray which I love the smell of this its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment