Friday 15 August 2014

Wishlist #92

Here is my 92nd wishlist for you all today. I have really loved doing these and I am so glad that I started doing these.

Products Mentioned:
1. The Body Shop - All In One Blusher - Marshmallow - £11.00
2. Rimmel - Match Perfection Blusher - Light - No Longer Available?
3. Revlon - Nail Polish - Dreamer - £6.49
4. Revlon - Lip Butter - Pink Truffle - £7.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. The Body Shop - All In One Blusher - Marshmallow - This is such a gorgeous blusher, I suppose I am not one to go into body shop and just look at the make-up. But I love this colour its beautiful. I think I may need to have a good swatch in this when I next go to the body shop.
 
2. Rimmel - Match Perfection Blusher - Light - I am annoyed because I cant find this anywhere, the only place I can find this is in fragrance direct - I think I may have to get this from there because it is such a gorgeous blusher that I love.
 
3. Revlon - Nail Polish - Dreamer - I love this colour, its so beautiful. I love this sort of colour. I also do like Revlon nail polish and I feel that they are so pretty.
 
4. Revlon - Lip Butter - Pink Truffle - I love this shade, lip butters is one of my favourite products actually but I only have one of them. I think this is such a beautiful shade. I think lip butters are a perfect product. Its just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment