Monday 5 January 2015

Empties | 2014

I am pretty late to the empties scene but I decided I would post it at the end of the year anyway. So lets see what I have finished this year. Yes this did come in a year I am so bad I hardly ever finish anything.

I have got Superdrug dry shampoo in chocolate brownie which is such a good product and I have spoken about this for a while now and I do like it. Then I have a mascara which went really thick and gloopy and it was disgusting to be honest. So in the end that is why I threw it away. Then I have two eyelid primers from ELF these are the most used makeup products I feel. I just love this and I can imagine having loads of the primers in the next year. Then I have a miss sporty pressed powder which I didn't actually finish but I dropped it and it literally went all over the floor. So I smashed this one. But other than that I enjoyed this one.

Then I have three facial wipe packets. I have enjoyed all of these three. I really preferred using the skin therapy from Wilkinson's and this is really good. But the Tesco face wipes  ones dried up really quickly sadly. Then the pure face wipes one I didn't really enjoy them ones just because they made my face feel itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment