Friday 23 January 2015

Wishslist #114

Its wishlist time again, also before I start I apologise for the lack of posts this week I just haven't felt like posting anything because I am really struggling with ideas. But anyway lets see what I have and I promise I will be posting more next week!
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Matte Nail Polish - Burgundy Crush - £3.99
2. BeautyUK - Nail Polish - Café Culture - £1.99
3. Miss Sporty - Lip Balm - Glam Kiss SOS - £1.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. BarryM - Nail Polish - Burgundy Crush - This nail polish I already own and this is such a pretty polish. I just love the matte effects and I really like the shade. I feel that its such a winter shade and its perfect. I feel that I will be wearing this soon and its amazing.
 
2. BeautyUK - Nail Polish - Café Culture - I already have this nail polish as well which is pretty sneaky, this is a gorgeous shade. Its the perfect nude if you feel that this would look good with some nail art. This is also quite shimmery which I really like the look of. Its just so pretty and its gorgeous. BeautyUK have some amazing shades as well.
 
3. Miss Sporty - Lip Balm - Glam Kiss SOS - I already have this lip balm as well, so this whole wishlist is completed oops. But anyway I love this lip balm and it gives you such a little tint in the lip and I just love it. Its gorgeous and I may review this lip balm as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment