Friday 9 January 2015

Wishlist #112

Its wishlist time again, I hope you have all had a good week. I am actually putting myself on a spending ban well mainly a nail polish ban. Just purely because I still don't have a job so I am trying to save money. Anyway lets see what products I have this week.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Stay Matte - Porcelain - Foundation - £4.49
2. Rimmel - Stay Blushed - Pinky Pop - £4.49
3. Brush Set - eBay - Any Price
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Rocket - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Rimmel - Stay Matte - Porcelain - Foundation - I love this and it looks really cool I feel. I am one of those people that doesn't do well with matte polish. My skin is sometimes so bad maybe wearing a matte foundation wouldn't have worked out. But the packaging is really simple and I like the look of it.

2. Rimmel - Stay Blushed - Pinky Pop - This is another Rimmel product in one of those squeezy tubes. This looks really good as well. I feel creamy products work a lot better on your skin once you have dry skin. So this is probably on the next list to buy it. So I probably once my spending ban has finished I will head off and get it.
 
3. Brush Set - I love looking on eBay and searching through things. So when I see brush sets that excites me because I really love having new brushes because I feel that they are so perfect on there. This is something I like to do.
 
4. Models Own - Nail Polish - Rocket - I already have this nail polish and its some gorgeous red glitter. I love to have lots of glitter and this is something I just love about Models Own and there glitters are just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment