Tuesday 27 January 2015

NOTD | Marine Blue

Its NOTD time again, I really enjoy this one and I feel that this is a beautiful nail polish and I am very glad that I got this.
 
This is what I am wearing at the moment, it doesn't look as dark in real life which is weird how it comes up like that. This is AVON marine blue in the gel finish. I love how all brands are bringing out there gel finishes because I feel that they are amazing. I am loving this colour, I was really struggling what to wear just because it is so cold and I cant really wear bright pink because its winter. But that's just me really. But I just love it and I will be getting some more AVON nail polishes as I really love them.

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete