Wednesday 7 January 2015

Overall Favourites | 2014

So 2014 has ended so obviously its time to show you what I have loved in 2014. So I have sorted out them in categories.

I have got a eyeshadow palette which is MUA undress me too palette - I have been loving this palette recently. I have been loving two eyeshadow in particular and it is something I will do a post on because this is such a good eyeshadw palette. Then I have been loving the Natural Collection eyeshaow in Milk Chocolate, this is such a gorgeous shade and I have been using this as just an all over lid shade. I am planning a big post with my drugstore eyeshadows as well. Then I have got W7 eyeshadow in Hot Chocolate, this is one of my favourite eyesahdows as well as I have been using this with the natural collection. Then lastly is my No Clumps Collection Mascara, its been one of my favourite mascaras and I am already planning to get a back up one because I love it that much.

This is my favourite part which is nail polishes as you all know and I just love nail polishes as you all know this. So I have NYC Lavender Blossom, this is such a gorgeous nail polish and I love the colour as it really stands out and looks perfect. Tanya Burr Penguin Chic, this is one of my favourite polish from her and she has really done well and I am very proud of her. Then I have a polish from Champney's in Wisteria it is a completely different polish to what I would usually wear and I just love it. Then I have Models Own Pukka Purple, I love this polish as when you say it is neon oh wow it really is. Then I just have a blusher which is ELF blusher in blushing rose and this is so amazing and it just gives me a little glow which I like.

Then I have three lip products, I am really boring when it comes to lip products I have so many but I never change wearing it. Then I have Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - this is one of my favourite lip balms that I have. I love this and I know I will get a lot of wear out of this. Then I have the ELF lip exfoliator, this is very well loved as it has now snapped in half which really annoys me when that happens. But the only criticism I have is I don't enjoy the taste. The lipstick I have been loving is from Seventeen in Belle? I think this is one of my favourites its quite balmy which I like and I love the packaging as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment