Monday 12 January 2015

What I Got For Christmas | Beauty

Here is my Christmas presents, I realise that this is quite late seeing January may as well be over with. Anyway I was very happy with my gifts and I was going to do another part to this but I don't think I will. I wont go into too much detail as at some point I will review most of these if I get around too it.

Adhesive Nail Art Stickers - Christmassy nail stickers - Disney
AVON - Colour Attract - Nail Wand - Perfect for the magnetic nail look
Dotting tools from ebay - which always come in handy for when I am starting to do nail art
Lipstick holder - this is so good because I don't have enough room for any of my lipsticks
DKNY Perfume  - This smells gorgeous but I cant remember what its called sadly
ELF Lipstick - the name of this I just cannot remember but I will come back and edit it

Real Techniques Core Collection - I have been wanting this for soo long and I am very glad that I got this.
Topshop eyeshadow in Interstellar - I imagine that this is a baked eyeshadow and its gorgeous
Tanya Burr lipgloss in Sparkling dewdrops - I just love her liglosses as they are amazing.
AVON hair brush - This is always useful to have and its very good for your handbag
Zoella Body Mist - I love this and it smells gorgeous as well.
Claire's nail pieces - This is like little pieces that you can stick on your nails and I just love these
AVON Glitter Pot - I am one of those people that love glitter and its good to get a different type

Gingerbread & Cranberry body washes - These are just so sweet and I have smelt them and I just can't wait to go and get in the bath because it is so good.
Marshmallow Frosting Body Lotion - I am not too keen on this just because the smell is funny
Hot Chocolate Sprinkles - This is so cool and I really like the look of these and will like to know what these are used for.
Strawberry Frosting Soap - I just love this and strawberry is one of my favourite smells.
Molton Brown - This is such a really sweet smelling and I think its like a body lotion gel or something like that.

Primark nail files - These are the Christmas edition and I love these
Stilla eyeshadow palette - I can't wait too use this and I just want everyone to see how cute this palette is
ELF - Eye Crease Brush - This is so amazing and I really like the look of this brush and am yet too see something like this.

Here is my makeup box which I can just put all of my makeup which is such a cool idea and I really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment