Saturday 31 January 2015

Wishlist #115

Its wishlist time, I know its Saturday as I usually post them on a Friday but yesterday was my birthday so I thought I would just post today instead.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Seventeen - Nail Polish - Moonstruck - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Out Of The Blue - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Eyeshadow - Spicy Bronze - £4.49
4. Miss Sporty - Nail Polish - New Black - £1.99
5. MAC - Pro long wear - Perky - £15.50
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Seventeen - Nail Polish - Moonstruck - I sadly cant find this nail polish picture so I have just decided to use some words. But this polish looks lovely as it is a gorgeous silver shade, I just wish I could find that shade on here because it would be really good.
 
2. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Out Of The Blue - This polish is really pretty and yes I sneakily have this one. But I really love this polish and I feel its very pretty. I just love this colour and rimmel nail polishes are one of my favourite brands and I can just use it so much. They are perfect!

3. Rimmel - Eyeshadow - Spicy Bronze - This eyeshadow is just so pretty, I haven't tried rimmel eyeshadow's that much. This is such a gorgeous shadow and I bet this would look perfect in the crease. I love the design of the shadow in the packaging though.
 
4. Miss Sporty - Nail Polish - New Black - I don't actually know about this nail polish because I think its a complete different colour to what I actually wanted to be honest. But I do like black polishes. But anyway maybe I should look next time when I have wishlists about what polishes I actually want to have.
 
5. MAC - Pro Long wear - Perky - This is a cream product I understand and I really like this. I like the look of this product. I feel that this is very good and I feel its quite expensive still, but it looks cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment